15 August, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $20 – $25
Relax ~ Rest ~ Heal
Take time out and immerse yourself in a deeply nourishing sound bath facilitated by Louise Donnelly, intuitive musician, Sydney Conservatorium of Music graduate & Wandering Minstrel:
“I welcome you to heal the body, mind and spirit, connect back to your body in a safe and loving environment. This event is inclusive and open to all.”
Reset Your Energetic Body
Be transported to faraway, magical places with haunting and soulful sounds and melodies of the crystal bowls, wooden and silver flute. Allow the vibrations of the full range of harmonic overtones to heal and reset your energetic body in the lower, middle and higher frequencies.
You will enter into different brainwave states to allow your body to heal through the parasympathetic nervous system. Vibrational and sound therapy has been used by the ancients to heal and reveal for many years in many different cultures.
The body can heal itself through the release of emotions, stored trauma in the cells and the realignment of energy throughout the body and around it.
All ages are welcome! (Under 18’s discounted).
This soul-soothing event occurs at The Rhythm Hut every third Thursday.
- Please arrive from 7.00pm for a spot and smudging with pure healing lavender.
- Sound healing will be approx. one hour from 7.30pm-8.30pm
- Please bring a yoga mat/blanket/pillows. Feel free to bring your favourite crystals or totems.
- Become aware of your breathing and allow any emotions to be released and intentions set throughout the healing.
- If you would like to purchase a smudge stick prepared by Louise they will be available for $20. EP’s will be available for $10.
- Please like Louise’s Facebook page for more info, join her email list and look out for more events.
Adults: $25 Concession & Under 18s: $20
Payment by Cash of EFTPOS upon arrival.
The Rhythm Hut: (02) 4322 5971 or email email@example.com
One-On-One Sound Healings Also Available:
1 hour 🍃 $80
30 minutes 🍃$40
Please contact Louise Donnelly via Facebook for more info.
Wandering Minstrel Louise Donnelly has been healing with sound and music for many years. A graduate of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Louise has been involved in the music industry and music education for over 20 years. An eclectic and sensitive musician, Louise is currently involved in electronic, spoken word, fusion, classical, folk and sound healing projects.
She has supported musicians such as Dustin Thomas, Nessi Gomes, Chad Wilkins and Rizal Abdulhadi and has presented sound journeys at private retreats, Subsonic Festival and The Rhythm Hut.